Did you catch the article that came out in the March 13, 2012 Wall Street Journal?
"Don't Call It Pampering:
Massage Wants to Be Medicine"
by Andrea Petersen can be read in full here.
As you read, you'll learn that clinical studies have proven that massage therapy:
- Boosts immune function in women with breast cancer
- Improves symptoms in children with asthma
- Increases grip strength in patients with carpal tunnel syndrome
- Helps premature babies gain weight
- Is recommended by the American Pain Society for treating low back pain
- Releases toxins
- Improves circulation
- Reduces the stress hormone cortisol in the blood
- Decreases inflammation and allergic reactions
- Boosts white blood cells that fight infection
And... this is only the start of many research studies to come!
|Every Body Needs to TAKE 5 Every Now & Then!|